Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What services does Tucker Auto do?
             Just about everything. Inspections, tires, oil changes, and the big things to like engine rebuilds and transmission repairs. They even have the fancy scanner's to check codes on your new vehicles and they are so much cheaper than the dealer. They also work on motorcycles and any other small engines you bring them. Another great thing about them is when you call you speak directly with a mechanic. If you are lucky enough to live near them call them and schedule your next service 207-848-5000. 

2 comments:

  1. EXCELLENT INFORMATION.THANKS FOR SHARING.
    Mesa Auto Mechanics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    mechanic shops in brandon

    ReplyDelete